Current openings are on 2nd (4pm – 12am) and 3rd shift (12am-8am), Monday through Friday.
Overtime is available on weekends depending on production demand.
No experience is necessary. Extensive training programs are offered to give candidates the job skills needed. We are simply looking for motivated, enthusiastic people with a desire to learn and grow with our company.
• Set molds and perform set up changes and color changes to meet production demands
• Follow molding process parameters to ensure part quality
• Monitor production for accuracy and efficiency and work with quality inspectors to identify defects
• Troubleshoot process, machine, and auxiliary equipment problems and make necessary changes to ensure quality and reduce downtime
• Follow Lean initiatives to ensure cleanliness and productivity of the Plant
• Promote safety by abiding by all related policies and procedures
• Participate in training initiatives designed to improve skill sets
• Minimum education of High School diploma or G.E.D. certificate
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Must be able to lift 55 pounds on a semi-regular basis
• Must be able to stand / walk for an entire eight hour shift
• Proficient in reading / writing English
• Computer proficient
Hoffer Plastics offers its employees competitive salaries with profit sharing bonus opportunities; generous benefit packages including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and vacation; and a safe, healthy work environment.
Hoffer Plastics promotes a drug free environment. A post offer drug screen is required of all new hires before their start date. Hoffer Plastics uses background checks as part of our hiring process. Hoffer Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hoffer Plastics recognizes the National Career Readiness Certificate, and utilizes the assessment as part of our hiring process.